Terms & Conditions
1. The following General Terms & Conditions shall apply to all contracts between Durga & Customer with whom they enter into contract from time to time.
2. The company’s general terms & conditions shall apply even if delivery is made unconditionally in the knowledge of conflicting conditions of the Customer or conditions of the Customer that deviate from the Company’s general terms & Conditions.
- Quoted prices are net prices and all the Govt. taxes/levies including ED will be charged extra at actual prevailing at the time of dispatch.
- Contracts between Durga & the Customer shall not be effective until the order in writing,unless otherwise agreed.
- All agreements made between Durga & the customer in order to perform the contract must be set down in writing.
- All changes, side agreements and other agreements that deviate from the Durga’s offer or confirmation of order must be in writing.
Delivery, Defect & Rejection :
- All deliveries are subject to prior sales.
- The buyer shall inspect the goods without delay on delivery and shall without delay notify Durga in writing of any apparent defect. If a defect appears later, the notification shall be made immediately after the discovery of the defect. Goods for which notification of defect is not made in due form and time shall be deemed to have been accepted.
- We do not take responsibility for the product liability in customers or end customers application because lack of information regarding the application.
- Any dispute on supplies/documents to be reported within 5 days from the date of receipt of goods.
- In case of rejection, goods to be returned to our warehouse address : C-2/3, Paresh Complex, Kalher Village, Bhiwandi, Thane – 421 302.
- In case of any product failure, Durga does not accept any claim or liability since we are just trading in the sold product, all the product liability or claim has to be made by customer directly to manufacturer for replacement etc. Durga will facilitate customer by providing their purchase details etc. to lodge a formal complaint. Also the decision of manufacturer is final word for any claim, etc.
Payment Terms :
- Payments, unless otherwise agreed, shall be due in full without discount immediately on delivery acceptance.
- If payment is not made within the prescribed time, the customer shall, within 15 days after the payment is due,be in default and the future supply will be stopped till all the due payments are paid.
Other Documentation :
- Durga reserves all rights of ownership and copyrights of drawings & other documents supplied to customer.
- These documents may not be used for other purpose than those given by the Durga, nor may they be made accessible to third party. The same applies to documents that are marked as confidential.
- Place of Jurisdiction is exclusively of Mumbai only.
Third Party Sites :
As a convenience to you, DURGA Bearings Mumbai Pvt Ltd may provide, on this Site, links to Web sites operated by other entities. If you use these sites, you will leave this Site. If you decide to visit any linked site, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements. DURGA Bearings Mumbai Pvt Ltd makes no warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any linked Web sites or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon. Links do not imply that DURGA Bearings Mumbai Pvt Ltd or this Site sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of DURGA Bearings Mumbai Pvt Ltd or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.